Through the eBay Up & Running Grant Program, 50 eBay business sellers will receive grant packages of $10,000, including cash, eBay education and coaching, and more. Apply today by sharing how you would invest the grant to grow your business online.
Not sure where to start? The Riveter’s got you covered with a few tips to get you moving.
- Don’t be scared off by the word GRANT! It’s just a word.
- Remember, if you fit the qualifications, there is no reason not to apply!
- Follow the directions
- You’ve been doing this since you were a kid (we hope)! Read the instructions, fill in the application, and don’t overthink it.
- Pay attention to your spelling and grammar.
- Let spellcheck be your friend… and it can’t hurt to have an actual friend read through your grant application!
- Let the judges know who you and your business are.
- Tell your story and what you are going to do with the grant money. But remember, this is business! You can add in personal touches, but make sure you aren’t only making it about yourself.
- Share why you want the grant!
- This shouldn’t be hard if you already made it this far, but it shouldn’t just be to pay bills. Imagine you are on an episode of Shark Tank and one of the Sharks asked what you would do with the money? Have that answer!
- Don’t procrastinate!
- Get your application in on or before September 3rd at 6pm ET.
- Share the love!
- Even if this grant isn’t for you, see if there is someone in your life that should apply.
Applications are now open through September 3, 2021, at 6 p.m. ET.
Plus! Check out past recipient Sandra Gustard and her business, Fountain Pimento Oil