- Stacey Abrams Political Leader, Nonprofit CEO, Author, and Serial Entrepreneur
- Abby Wambach Soccer Legend and Founder, WOLFPACK Endeavor
- Robin Roberts Co-Anchor of ABC's Good Morning America
- Stacy London Style Expert & New York Times Best-Selling Author
- Lindy West Author, Activist, and Writer of Hulu’s “Shrill”
- Rebecca Minkoff Fashion Designer & Entrepreneur
- Arlan Hamilton Founder and Managing Partner, Backstage Capital
- Cindy Robbins Former President and Chief People Officer at Salesforce
- Liz Plank Author, Award-winning Journalist and Executive Producer
- Mindy Grossman President and CEO, Director, WW International, Inc.
- Jessica Bennett Gender Editor at The New York Times
- Amy Nelson Founder and CEO of The Riveter
- Kibi Anderson President, Red Table Talk
- Heather Barmore Senior Advisor to VoteRunLead
- Shay Bolton Managing Director, Savills
- Rozy Boswell Head of Partnerships at AllVoices
- Karen Cahn Founder & CEO of iFundWomen
- Glynda Carr President & CEO, Higher Heights for America
- Susan Chapman-Hughes EVP/GM, Global Digital Capabilities at American Express
- Ally Coll President and Co-Founder of the Purple Campaign
- Amber Czonstka Principal, Head of Institutional Direct Sales at Vanguard
- Tiffany Dufu CEO & Founder, The Cru
- Sarah Feingold Co-Founder, The Fourth Floor
- Gloria Feldt Co-Founder and President, Take The Lead
- Ashley C. Ford Writer & Host
- Alexis Gallivan Head of Global Impact, eBay
- Katherine Grainger Partner, Civitas Public Affairs Group & Co-Founder, Supermajority
- Jen Hatmaker New York Times Best-selling Author and Host of the “For the Love” Podcast
- Meena Harris Head of Strategy & Leadership, Uber
- Chelsea Hirschhorn Founder and CEO, Frida
- Ilyse Hogue President of NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Joe Holder Founder of The Ocho System
- Danita Johnson President and COO of the LA Sparks
- Erica Keswin Best-selling Author, Founder of the Spaghetti Project
- Katya Libin Co-Founder & CEO of HeyMama
- John Lippman CEO, Book of the Month
- Vanessa Liu Vice President SAP.iO Foundries North America
- Jennifer Lindenauer Director of Local Brand Engagement & Impact, REI
- Rakeen Mabud Director of Research and Strategy at TIME'S UP
- Glynnis MacNicol Writer and Author of No One Tells You This: A Memoir
- Amy Jo Martin NY Times Best-Selling Author, Entrepreneur & Mother
- Laura Mayes Emmy-winning Writer, Entrepreneur and Co-founder of Mom 2.0
- Marty McDonald Founder of Boss Women Media
- Lauren McGoodwin Founder + CEO of Career Contessa, Host and Author
- Emma Mcilroy Founder and CEO of Wildfang
- Susan McPherson Founder and CEO of McPherson Strategies
- Alicia Menendez Author, "The Likeability Trap"
- Karen Appleton Page General Partner, B Capital Group
- Hitha Palepu CEO of Rhoshan Pharmaceuticals, Investor, Author
- Rosette Pambakian Investor and Advisor
- Faye Penn Executive Director, women.nyc
- Jennifer Pierotti Lim Co-founder and Executive Director of Republican Women for Progress
- Monica Ramirez Founder, Justice for Migrant Women
- Jennifer Romolini Author & Editor
- Malika Saada Saar Senior Counsel on Civil and Human Rights, Google
- Jamie Sears Head of Community Affairs & Corporate Responsibility, UBS Americas
- Ann Shoket Author of The Big Life
- Rachel Sklar Founder, TheLi.st
- Latham Thomas Best-selling Author, Founder of Mama Glow
- Nina Vaca Chairman & CEO Pinnacle Group
- Karen Wilkins-Mickey Director, Diversity & Inclusion at Alaska Airlines
- Lindsey Taylor Wood Founder & CEO of The Helm
Join us for a day and a half of programming as we work together to discuss today’s critical issues including:
Power and money are inextricably linked. The gender pay gap and paucity of funding for female-helmed businesses are well-documented in America. And yet, women make most consumer purchase decisions. These realities affect everyone, not just women. In the Making Gains track, we’ll explore power and money from a few angles.
- Negotiating to Lead
- Money is Power. Make More.
- Voting With Your Wallet: Companies That Live Your Values
The Power of Women
When women share their stories, change follows, whether it impacts one person or yields societal shifts. The panels in this track feature women sharing the bold moves they’ve made in the name of building the future.
- The Importance and Power of Women Telling Their Stories
- The Pivot: Our Careers, Our Messages, Our Lives
- Rebranding Motherhood at Work
Strength in Numbers
We’re here to stoke change for ourselves, for our communities, and for the future. The coming year will demand intentional action, and we need to be prepared. The panels in this track will explore ways to plan and activate for change.
- Advocating For Yourself (and Others)
- Voting Rights
- Building an Organizing & Giving Strategy
Be the first to know about future Summit conferences and other events in your area.
Past Summit Partners
The Riveter Summit was fortunate to have the support and partnership of some of the best brands around.
Interested in partnering for a future event? Contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I purchase tickets at the door when I arrive at The Riveter Summit?
We expect The Riveter Summit to sell out, so we suggest buying as soon as you can. We will share updates on availability as The Riveter Summit approaches.
Is the conference only available to women?
No! The Riveter is built by women, for everyone. We welcome everyone who supports the equity of opportunity for everyone.
I’m not able to make it to your next conference — will you be having another one this year?
This is our first-ever conference and we are excited to see the response. You can sign up for our newsletter here to be the first to receive updates.
I’m not a business owner, mom, or entrepreneur — is The Riveter Summit still for me?
Of course! As long as you believe that the experience for women at work in America can — and should — be different, The Riveter Summit is for you.
Are you offering a mother’s room at The Riveter Summit, and are children allowed?
We will have a mother’s room on site for nursing mothers. Babies in arms are allowed, but not older children.