Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (PDT)
How to register for this event:
- Step 1: Go to this RSVP link
- Step 2: Join the platform by creating an account. Super easy!
- Step 3: Click ‘Events’ on the left hand side and you’ll find this one and many more!
Micha Goebig Bio: I am a Seattle-based certified coach, speaker, and published author. Through Go Big Coaching, I want to help people experience the amazing difference the support of a coach can make in their lives—especially to come fully into their own and go big.
Born and raised in Germany, I am all about being efficient and pragmatic, solution-oriented and direct. My goal is to provide clients with actionable tools and strategies to tackle their issues. I excel at helping people—and women in particular—strategize their big-picture plans and life transitions, establish healthy habits, set boundaries, and build the fantastic life they deserve.
I offer one-on-one sessions as well as group coaching and workshops, both in-person and online, and I work both with private individuals and organizations. My primary workshop topics are overcoming negative self-talk, impostor syndrome, perfectionism, and self-sabotage.
I hold a master’s degree from the University of Munich, taught at a few colleges in the U.S. and Germany, and later dropped out of my Ph.D. program—a fact I am not proud of, but that makes me uniquely qualified to teach impostor syndrome workshops!
About The Riveter, our new Digital Community:
- Connect - With Others Join Groups to connect with others who share your lived experiences. Ask questions and offer support.
- Learn From Experts - Access online events to consult with a curated group of subject matter experts for advice, guidance, and tactical tips and tricks.
- Accelerate Your Career - Discover best practices on promotions and pay, work-life management, navigating workplace discrimination, and more.