Join The Riveter for a pop-up experience at the beautiful Hotel Hermosa to break down the stigma of mom-guilt in the workplace. The morning will include a riveting discussion with our amazing panelists who will each be sharing their toolbox on combating mom-guilt followed by break-out sessions with each expert.
Sip MOMosas, enjoy lite bites, dive into inspiring conversations, enjoy grounding exercises and gather key takeaways on how to connect your family for the busy mama. The structure of this event is to be interactive, with thirty-day goals being set and accountability plans set to squash the guilt associated with working outside the home.
Featured speakers will include:
- Leslie Anne Bruce, New York Times Best Selling Author of You Are a F*cking Awesome Mom
- Christina Lopez, Speaker and Recording Artist, and host of the Mama Morsels Podcast
- Kelsey Murphy, Business and Life Coach, and host of the Whiskey and Work Podcast
- Heidi Stevens, Founder of The Female Collective and host of The Soul of Business Podcast
- Riveting discussion with our amazing panelist
- Break-out sessions with each speaker to continue the conversation of working mom guilt in small groups
- Follow up coffee chat/ meet up at The Riveter Marina Del Rey on December 12th
- A complimentary month of The Riveter Ally Membership
- Beautiful swag and complimentary breakfast
Due to the content and structure of this event space will be limited, so make sure to reserve your spot today (guilt-free!)