Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 10:00 am - 11:00 am (PDT)
How to register for this event:
- Step 1: Go to this RSVP link
- Step 2: Join the platform by creating an account. Super easy!
- Step 3: Click ‘Events’ on the left hand side and you’ll find this one and many more!
Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall when two powerhouse women come together to chat? Now is your chance! Joining us will be Eve Rodsky, NYT best selling author of Fair Play and Dr. Pooja Lakshmin, board-certified psychiatrist and writer specializing in women's mental health and perinatal psychiatry.
Tune in to "overhear" their coffee shop chat about all things life, work and love in the time of COVID-19. You get to listen, laugh and sip on the hot stuff with them. There's no telling where this conversation might go. And yes, you'll get to ask your questions at the end!
About The Riveter, our new Digital Community:
- Connect - With Others Join Groups to connect with others who share your lived experiences. Ask questions and offer support.
- Learn From Experts - Access online events to consult with a curated group of subject matter experts for advice, guidance, and tactical tips and tricks.
- Accelerate Your Career - Discover best practices on promotions and pay, work-life management, navigating workplace discrimination, and more.