The Riveter celebrates queer founders at our LGBTQ+ Business Founders Panel! We aim to provide a platform for queer small and medium business founders to share their stories about how they created and built their businesses. In sharing these stories, we hope to empower the LGBTQ+ community and everyone else as well.
- Courtney Parks , Business & Career Coach for Women, Los Angeles LGBT Center LAWN member; speaker, 360 Women’s Events; LAWN Executive Committee member for annual fundraiser, An Evening with Women.
- NiK Kacy, Designer Activist and Founder of NiK Kacy Footwear, shoes that break the traditional gender boundaries of the shoe industry and the first gender-fluid luxury footwear line.
- Sarah Keene, Designer, Art Director and owner of Sarah Keene Design. Her work spans across many industries, with a focus on fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Conversation will be moderated by Melanie Cristol, Founder and CEO of Lorals, a feminine care brand that helps women across the world have more frequent intimate experiences. Melanie is also a lawyer, and LGBTQ activist.
- 6:30PM Doors Open
- 7:00PM Conversation begins
- 8:00PM Q&A and Networking
- 8:30PM Event Concludes
Member Promo code found on the APP!