Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm (PDT)
How to register for this event:
- Step 1: Go to this RSVP link
- Step 2: Join the platform by creating an account. Super easy!
- Step 3: Click ‘Events’ on the left hand side and you’ll find this one and many more!
Becoming a mother changes everything. Blessing Adesiyan founded Mother Honestly to help women align their goals and ambitions with their role as mother, and to demand better work-life policies for all. Mother Honestly provides a fresh take on modern motherhood, addressing the enormous amount of pressure on women to over-deliver on all fronts - work, home, parenting, lifestyle and fitness - leaving mamas exhausted and needing solutions. Join founder and CEO, Blessing Adesiyan to dive in on solutions and ask anything!
Bio: Mama of three, and married to her “secret weapon” husband with over 10 years of experience in manufacturing and operational excellence. She is the chief champion of the Mother Honestly Collective who earned her B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Florida, M.Sc. in Energy Management from New York Institute of Technology, and MBA in Marketing and Finance at the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School. Blessing is no stranger to big ideas and even bigger to-do lists, but her passion for solving challenges that millennial women face in the workforce and the cultivation of their ambitions is what led her to launch MH as a response to a “gaping hole” in culture. A global citizen who resides in Houston, TX, Blessing is available for speaking engagements and media commentaries.
About The Riveter, our new Digital Community:
- Connect - With Others Join Groups to connect with others who share your lived experiences. Ask questions and offer support.
- Learn From Experts - Access online events to consult with a curated group of subject matter experts for advice, guidance, and tactical tips and tricks.
- Accelerate Your Career - Discover best practices on promotions and pay, work-life management, navigating workplace discrimination, and more.
“This platform is a place where we can dig into what matters, connecting working women and allies to share our stories and experiences–because this is how we change the world. We'll provide access to experts and their guidance, and offer the information and resources we need to make work better for all.” - Amy Nelson, CEO/Founder