Tue, Mar 31, 2020, 10:30 am - 11:00 am (PDT)
How to register for this event:
- Step 1: Go to this RSVP link
- Step 2: Join the platform by creating an account. Super easy!
- Step 3: Click ‘Events’ on the left hand side and you’ll find this one and many more!
Ideal for parents and anyone who needs time back.
Having a child is a huge life event that often requires a re-assessment of our boundaries around our time and energy. Finding the language to draw clear boundaries is an important skill that can help you work more efficiently, so you can be fully present with family when the time comes.
In this webinar you'll:
- learn the basic language of boundaries and how to write a "boundary talk" script, so you will be heard and understood by your co-workers and family
- learn how to calm yourself before having a "boundary talk" with co-workers or a loved one, so you can get maximum results
- learn how to create space for boundaries in your schedule, so you can stay focused on your priorities going forward
About The Riveter, our new Digital Community:
- Connect - With Others Join Groups to connect with others who share your lived experiences. Ask questions and offer support.
- Learn From Experts - Access online events to consult with a curated group of subject matter experts for advice, guidance, and tactical tips and tricks.
- Accelerate Your Career - Discover best practices on promotions and pay, work-life management, navigating workplace discrimination, and more.