Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (PDT)
How to register for this event:
- Step 1: Go to this RSVP link
- Step 2: Join the platform by creating an account. Super easy!
- Step 3: Click ‘Events’ on the left hand side and you’ll find this one and many more!
Are you freaking out about your 401k? Worried about your investments? Concerned about your money plan? Let's talk about it. Amanda Holden, an investing expert, will cover both how to prepare for an economic downturn and best practices for handling a stock market crash. Here's what she'll cover:
- What you can do during turbulent economic times
- What causes stock market volatility
- How to protect yourself in the market
- Best practices for stock market investing
There will be time for Q&A.
Bio: Amanda Holden is an award-winning money writer, speaker, and educator. Through her business, Invested Development, she educates women about investing and other money topics — because Amanda believes that the world needs more women with financial power. Over the last three years, Amanda has taught thousands of young women to invest, using a unique and effective mix of stand-up comedy and relatability to inspire real action with her students. Amanda also writes a women + money blog called The Dumpster Dog Blog and provides free investing education on Instagram (along with the occasional #TRASHION outfit).
About The Riveter, our new Digital Community:
- Connect - With Others Join Groups to connect with others who share your lived experiences. Ask questions and offer support.
- Learn From Experts - Access online events to consult with a curated group of subject matter experts for advice, guidance, and tactical tips and tricks.
- Accelerate Your Career - Discover best practices on promotions and pay, work-life management, navigating workplace discrimination, and more.