Ready to boost your financial confidence AND help us boost a woman in need at the same time?!
Well, we have just the workshop for you.
Perhaps talking or thinking about money makes you want to curl into a tiny ball and weep. Perhaps you obsess about your finances on a daily basis. Perhaps you want to make more or know that you can do more with your money but are stuck.
You are not alone, 79% of people wish they were more financially confident. (Source: The Guardian Study of Financial and Emotional ConfidenceTM)
We believe that your finances do not have to define you nor keep you from having what you truly desire. We believe in a world where you get to feel whole and confident about your finances in your life and business.
Come spend 3 hours in a hands-on workshop to increase your financial confidence, connect with other badass people, and contribute to a good cause.
You will walk away with:
- Clarity – Take a Marie Kondo approach and tidy up your current financial situation and money mindsets. Step one to confidence, is to be organized and be clear on your beliefs about money!
- Competence – Learn some of the basic, and a few of the less basic, mindsets, lingo and financial tools that everyone should know about, but few actually do.
- Control – Take back your power! Walk away with a fresh perspective around money and action steps that put you in the driver’s seat of your financial destiny.
Join us, have a good time, support a good cause and walk away a little taller in the area of personal finance. We can’t wait to see you there!
Jenifer Sapel, Chartered Financial Consultant and CEO of Utor Wealth, LLC and President of Washington Women in Need. Having served clients in the areas of retirement planning, investment strategies and estate planning for 14 years, what she enjoys most is hearing stories of how her clients are enjoying their wealth whether it's making large purchases or spending freely on the retirement they've designed. This is what inspired the name of her firm, Utor, which is Latin for enjoy. Jenifer is a mother of a 10 month old giant (really, he was born 11lbs 5 oz) and wife of a constant tickeror. They live in Maltby, WA where they share a few acres with their dogs Jack and Jill.
Sarah Schneider is an executive coach, leadership trainer and speaker, and CEO of the leadership coaching firm Sarah Schneider & Co.. For 17 years Sarah has been having candid conversations with leaders at all levels, supporting the professional and personal development of those leaders, and effectively building and leading teams. In addition to working with her coaching clients, Sarah is on the leadership team at Accomplishment Coaching where she leads and trains coaches and leaders. She is also the creator and host of the podcast Choosing Leader™, a Professional Certified Coach, MBA, and serves on the board of Washington Women in Need. Sarah supports leaders in increasing the impact, change, and life they desire, while decreasing the challenges and pressure that come with being a high-performing, impact-driven leader.
- Do I need to make or have a lot of money for this to apply to me? No! Financial security can happen at any level. It is not a matter of how much, it is putting what you do have to its best use.
- What if I have a lot of shame around money? You are not alone. The workshop is designed to shake up the shame. People who have little money and people who have seven figure incomes have shame around money.
- Numbers, finances, and money make me want to nap, will I be bored? Not a chance. Sarah and Jen bring a light-hearted, real, relatable, and thunderous perspective to this subject. What should I bring? Bring whatever you need to be comfortable during a three hour workshop (layers, water bottle, snacks, etc.). We also recommend bringing something to take notes with.
- Are there refunds? No refunds will be provided. Your ticket sale will be donated to WWIN.
- Who should I contact if I have questions? You can contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen at email@example.com.