- This event has passed.
Living the Anti-Diet Life
May 7, 1:00 pm - May 21, 2:00 pm$39
How to Stop Worrying About What You “Should” or “Shouldn’t” Eat and Learn to Make Choices that are right For YOUR Body + Life
In this 21-Day Group Program, Certified Holistic Health Coaches, Lisa Levine and Lauren Chambers, will give you practical tools, realistic strategies and (completely non-judgmental) support to:
- Put your “get-healthy” intentions into simple, daily actions.
- Uncomplicate your relationship with food and your body (hint: it’s simpler than you think).
- Stop worrying about what you “should” and “shouldn’t” eat.
- Cultivate more joy and less stress with food.
- Tune into your hunger and fullness cues.Conquer cravings, plan ahead wisely and learn strategies much more effective than relying on willpower.
- Build a sustainable, healthy lifestyle around the foods you love.
- Have an arsenal of delicious, nutrient-dense recipes, tips and techniques to re-balance your hormones and health without deprivation.
- Stop making food choices driven by diet mentality, stress, guilt and convenience.
- Start making thoughtful, optimal food choices, day in and out, that serve YOUR body, goals and life.
Who We Are + Why We Care
Lisa Levine is a Certified Life & Health Coach and the owner of Audacious Health & Wellness.
After being diagnosed with Graves Disease she started exploring better health through diet, nutrition and lifestyle changes and she has never looked back. She’s probably been on every diet under the sun but through learning the ongoing practice of how to tune in to her body (and her negative thoughts!) she’s been able to maintain weight loss with good health and relative sanity.
At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition she studied over 100 dietary theories and learned numerous strategies for helping her clients create new habits and lifestyle changes. She is passionate about empowering women to live their best lives by teaching them how to eat better, think better and feel better.
Lisa connects with people in a way that is a combo-plate of straight forward, empathetic and smart-ass. She uses (and will teach you) tools that can help you to recognize and question your limiting beliefs, trust your “gut” instincts and simply remind you to get out of your own way and be present in your life.
Lauren Chambers is the Certified Nutrition + Healthy Lifestyle Coach and Real-Food Recipe Blogger of So Fresh N So Green.After years of dealing with stress and guilt around food that lead to digestive issues, skin breakouts, low energy, sleepless nights, anxiety, and just generally feeling like crap, she shifted her lifestyle from one with processed foods, calorie counting and restrictive diets to simply nourishing herself with REAL food.
Her life completely changed as a result, and the time she used to spend dealing with stress around what to eat, low-confidence and body-image issues has been freed up to focus on the things that matter most in this world — and she is truly inspired to help you do the same.Through her nutrition + healthy lifestyle coaching she provides you with the tools, strategy and support you need to take real, daily action, create healthy habits, get long-lasting results and ultimately live your happiest, healthiest life.