- This event has passed.
Building For Scale: Startups Seminar
December 7, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
We’re excited to host our fourth annual seminar geared toward entrepreneurs, startups and emerging-growth companies at W Seattle on Thursday, December 7. This year we’ll be focused on “Building for Scale”with a slew of panel discussions featuring investors, entrepreneurs and industry experts providing guidance and lessons learned on how you can build your business (and bottom line) at minimal cost. The day will conclude with a complimentary happy hour reception.
- John Cook, Co-Founder of GeekWire
- Amy Nelson, Co-Founder & CEO of The Riveter
- Nick Hughes, Founder & CEO of Founders Live
- Chris DeVore, General Partner atFounders’ Co-Op
- Heather Redman, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Flying Fish Partners
- Rajeev “Raj” Singh, CEO ofAccolade, Inc.
- Rob Adams, Director of UW’sBuerk Center forEntrepreneurship
- Sali Christeson, Co-Founder & CEO of Argent
- Michael Schutzler, CEO at Washington Technology Industry Association
- Mukund Mohan, Product & Technology at Amazon
- Dave Parker, Venture Partner at Seven Peaks Ventures
- Bill McAleer, Partner at Voyager Capital
- Ken Kisner, CEO & President of Molecule Corp.