The Riveter is teaming up with Alaska Airlines to help you start 2020 off on the right foot. We are giving away a free flight to give you the opportunity to take some time off for yourself!
Enter for a chance to win a round trip ticket from Alaska Airlines (some exclusions apply)
This contest has ended
Terms & Conditions
The Riveter, Inc. “New Year Getaway” Official Rules
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Riveter New Year Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is sponsored and administered by The Riveter, Inc. (“The Riveter”), 5021 Colorado Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134. The Promotion is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant (“Entrant,” and collectively, “Entrants”) agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the result of the Promotion, as determined by The Riveter or its agents, are final in all respects.
1. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 19, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on January 10, 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: To be eligible for the Promotion, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. Contest is open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia (excluding the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii). Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law. The Promotion is subject to all national, state, and local laws. The eligibility of Entrants shall be determined by The Riveter at its sole discretion.
3. How to Enter: To obtain entry into the Promotion, Entrant must submit full name and email address through the Promotions landing page (i.e. https://www.theriveter.co/contest). Only one email may be submitted per person as determined at The Riveter’s sole discretion.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Riveter is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, delayed, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete Entries; (ii) those who cannot access or complete the Entry; (iii) any issues associated with hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination, network, human error, electronic malfunctions, or any other technical problems; and/or (iv) delay, failure or malfunction of any kind relating to the Promotion. Incomplete or corrupted Entries are void and will not be accepted. To be eligible, Entries must be received prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
4. The Riveter Use of Entry: By entering this Promotion and submitting personally identifiable information, each Entrant, as a condition of participation in the Promotion, agrees to receive more information about The Riveter products, services, events, news, and offers. Entrant can opt out of such communications at any time.
5. Prize: A “Prize” not to exceed a total value of $5,000.00 will be awarded to one (1) winner. Prize has no cash value, is non-refundable, and may only be redeemed through The Riveter and promotional Sponsors.
The approximate total value of Prize is $5,000. The Prize will be subject to the terms of the issuer. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who has the right to substitute a prize with another of comparable or greater value. TAXES AND ANY OTHER COSTS, IF ANY, RELATED TO THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
The Winners will be: (i) responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to the Prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, gratuities, meals, beverages, ground transportation, taxes, and any other incidental costs or expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the Winners in receiving or using the Prize; and (ii) required to submit his/her social security number or taxpayer ID number to The Riveter in order to claim the Prize. In order to claim his/her Prize, Winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Assignment of Rights/Publicity Releases (the “Release Documents”) and W-9 or similar tax form, which must be executed and returned to The Riveter, or Winner will forfeit Prize and another Winner may be chosen at The Riveter’s sole discretion.
6. Winners: A total of one (1) Winner will be selected at random during the Promotional Period. Winner will be notified by the provided email address.
The Riveter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), phone numbers, technical difficulties associated therewith, or a Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account. Should a Winner fail to promptly respond to The Riveter, The Riveter reserves the right to disqualify that Winner and, at its sole discretion, randomly select another Entrant from eligible Entries on the applicable Announcement Date. If a selected Winner is deemed ineligible, for any reason, the Entry will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected, at The Riveter’s sole discretion. The Riveter is not responsible for, and shall not be liable for, late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify Winners.
7. Odds: Odds of winning are based on the total number of Entries received.
8. Conditions of Participation: By submitting an Entry for this Promotion, you agree to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules and any decision The Riveter makes regarding this Promotion, which The Riveter shall make at its sole discretion. The Riveter reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any Entrant or Winner who, in The Riveter’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with The Riveter’s site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than the permitted number of entries, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIVETER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING ALL ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
9. Winner List and Official Rules: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or names of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to, Attn: The Riveter Sweepstakes Promo Winners List Request, The Riveter, Inc., 5021 Colorado Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134. Requests must be received by December 31, 2019. WA and VT residents may omit return postage.
11. DISCLAIMER AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY: THE RIVETER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY ENTERING INTO THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RIVETER, THE RIVETER’S ENTITIES (AS DEFINED ABOVE), (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY, AND AGAINST ANY, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR RECEIPT, OR USE, OR MISUSE, OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH, OR UTILIZED IN THE PROMOTION; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE PROMOTION; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION, OR IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR RECEIPT, OR USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, The Riveter, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, The Riveter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. The Riveter reserves the right to cancel, amend, or suspend the Promotion at any time, with or without prior notice, including if the Promotion encounters any unexpected problems.
12. Disputes: This Promotion and these Official Rules are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, and the forum and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to these Official Rules shall be in the County of King. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Promotion, or any benefits received, or the administration of the Promotion not resolved through internal adjudication, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, to take place in the State of Washington pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall Entrant by entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all right to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
13. No Third Party Affiliation: This Promotion is sponsored and administered exclusively by The Riveter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any other third party.
14. Sponsor: The Riveter, Inc., 5021 Colorado Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
The prize for the Contest is one round-trip ticket from Alaska Airlines. The voucher is valid for 1 restricted coach seat and travel must take place before 3/31/2020