Our Core Issues
The Riveter is a national platform for women and allies committed to making equity of opportunity a reality. We keep intersectionality at the core of what we do, acknowledging gender bias is experienced differently across race, gender, sexuality, age and more. Through that lens, programs offered aim to advance workplace DEI and social and political change.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY + INCLUSION PROGRAMS
Building knowledge, skills and networks
Proficiency in DEI principles is foundational to success at work today, whether you are building a business, managing a team and delivering a product or service. The Riveter offers curated content to push us beyond compliance to create a workplace environment where everyone can thrive.
- Operationalize leadership and management of DEI in the workplace
- Build strategic alliances through mentorship, sponsorship and allyship
- Provide actionable tools to close the gender pay equity gap
- Cultivate a sense of community and belonging for those underrepresented in their fields
ADVOCACY + CIVIC ENGAGEMENT
Activating women’s social, economic and political power
Understanding the impact of our collective power, The Riveter moves our community to action on issues of gender equity, racial justice, and economic opportunity.
- Opportunities for education and action on key issues related to the advancement of women through an intersectional lens.
- Tactical “how-to” programs on activism, allyship, organizing, lobbying, civic engagement and leadership.
We invite you to subscribe to our Newsletter to stay informed and create change. Be the first to receive insights and news about women + work as well as invitations to our amazing programming and events.